- What job opportunities are available at OHH?
- Can I check on the status of my application?
Yes! All applications are reviewed by the hiring manager. If they wish to schedule an interview we will be in contact with you. You can always check on your application by logging in to your online profile. Please call Human Resources at (405) 608-3304 or email email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help with your application.
- What is the starting pay for an OHH Team Member?
Compensation varies depending on departments and experience. If you have further questions about compensation, please call Human Resources at (405) 608-3304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the benefits for an OHH Team Member?
OHH offers a competitive benefits program to our eligible Team Members from the first day of employment as a part of our total compensation package. Other benefits include:
- Medical, dental & vision
- 401(k) plan for eligible Team Members (after 90 days)
- Periodic performance reviews and merit increases
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Medical Benefit (EMB)
- Does OHH have any remote job opportunities?
Please call Human Resources at (405) 608-3304 or email email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help.
- What are the requirements to work as an OHH Team Member?
Education and qualifications vary depending on department and individual job openings. If you have further questions about education requirements and qualifications, please call Human Resources at (405) 608-3304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are there internship opportunities at OHH?
OHH has a Nurse Extern Program available to nursing students that are currently enrolled and in good standing of final year in a Registered Nursing program. Click here to learn more about the Nurse Extern program.