The Sleep Center at Oklahoma Heart Hospital is dedicated to patient safety and comfort. We have taken measures to ensure that you have a pleasant stay with us as you undergo your procedure.
Before you arrive:
- Ensure your pillow and sleepwear are freshly laundered.
When you arrive:
- An OHH team member will take your temperature.
- You will promptly be taken directly to your room and registered there to minimize time spent in the waiting area.
- Wearing a mask will be required when you are awake.
Cleaning & Safety Measures:
- Environmental Services has increased cleaning efforts and utilizes cleaners designed to kill the COVID virus as well as other viruses.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility for use by patients and staff.
- All medical machines are equipped with viral filters.
- Visitors are not allowed at this time.
- If you need help entering the building or registering we can arrange for someone to accompany you from the car to your room.
- Patients may bring personal cell phones to stay in touch with family and friends.
- Visitors may be allowed under special circumstances
Please give us a call ahead of your appointment at (405) 628-6767 if you have any questions or concerns.