Presents a CME Event on:
for Physician Assistants, Clinical Nurse Practitioners, and Clinical Nurse Specialists
Two PRA Category 1 - CME Hours
Thursday, September 25th, 2014
Oklahoma Heart Hospital
4th Floor Conference Room
4050 Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Free! - Sponsored by Oklahoma Heart Hospital and Oklahoma Heart Hospital Research Foundation
6:00 - 6:30 pm - Dinner at The Oklahoma Heart Hospital
6:30 - 6:35 pm - Dr. Brook Scott - Introduction and Welcome to OHH
6:35 - 7:00 pm - Dr. Raha Nael - Evaluation and management of chronic venous disease
7:00 - 7:25 pm - Dr. Jim Melton - Assessment and management of the patient with carotid artery disease.
7:25 - 7:50 pm - Dr. Ron Magee - Natural history, evaluation and management options of the patient with an abdominal aortic aneurysm
7:50 - 8:15 pm - Dr. Lenny Stubbs - Current approach to critical limb ischemia
8:15 - 8:30 pm - Panel Discussion
What you will learn:
· To discuss the underlying causes of venous disease.
· To define conservative, endovascular and surgical treatments of venous disease.
· To define the timing and appropriate surgical or percutaneous approach to the patient with carotid disease.
· Describe the potential surgical and percutaneous options in the treatment of the patient with acute and/or chronic limb ischemia.
· To define the natural history and management options in patients with an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.
RSVP to Jim Wetzel at: firstname.lastname@example.org