We want to make your stay at Oklahoma Heart Hospital as comfortable and convenient as possible, for both you and your family. Before you arrive, take the time to familiarize yourself with the area.
Valet parking at OHH is strongly encouraged for the ease of access it provides our patients and visitors. Free valet parking is available from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Our valets do not accept tips.
Places to Stay Overnight
There are many hotels in the area that offer discounts to OHH patients and family members.
Simple steps to securing discounted overnight accommodations:
- Call the hotel for availability of rooms.
- When visiting OHH, pick up a "Verification of Patient Admission" hotel voucher from our concierge desk, and have a member of our concierge staff sign it.
- Present the signed verification at the hotel registration desk.
- NOTE: Once registered with the discounted rate, you are responsible for additional costs and charges you may incur.
Places to Eat On-site
A la Heart Café - A full service cafeteria (OHH ground floor)
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sat-Sun, 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Bistro (OHH ground floor)
Starbucks coffee, deli sandwiches, salads, pastries, soups
- Mon-Sun, 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sat-Sun, CLOSED
Catherine’s Corner (Mercy Tower)
Starbucks coffee, assorted deli items, pastries
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Local Places to Eat Off-site
There are several off-campus dining options in the immediate area as well.
OHH is conveniently located near Oklahoma’s major interstates, with easy access to and from the airport, downtown, and other areas of interest. See the maps below for more details.
Visitor Hours – 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week
At Oklahoma Heart Hospital, we understand that family is an important part of the healing process. That's why there are no set visiting hours. We allow and encourage guests around the clock as long as the patient's healing is promoted.
Click here for more information about our facilities.