About the Clinic
The Oklahoma Heart Hospital Research Foundation (OHHRF), in partnership with Mercy Hospital, created the Clinic for the Uninsured in Midwest City to help Oklahomans who do not have the ability to pay for specialized healthcare. Since opening in 2014, the clinic has provided life-saving care to thousands of patients in need. This would not be possible without generous donors, volunteer physicians and other healthcare professionals that graciously support the Clinic for the Uninsured.
For questions about the Clinic for the Uninsured, call (405) 455-5755 or (405) 455-5779.
For questions about the Medical Clinic call (405) 455-5755
All appointments and services provided by the Clinic for the Uninsured are available at no cost to patients.
- Plain Treadmill Testing
- Electrocardiograms (EKG/ECG)
Who qualifies to be a patient?
- Patients without insurance
- Patients who do not qualify for Medicaid, Medicare or Veterans Benefits
- Patients that are unable to pay cash for their appointments and services
How to become a patient
- Schedule your appointment
- Call (405) 455-5755 or (405) 455-5779
- Complete new patient paperwork
- You will receive new patient paperwork by mail prior to your appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes early on the day of your appointment
- Bring all bottles of current medications and new patient paperwork to your first appointment.
- If you are unable to make it to your appointment, please notify clinic staff in advance. Our no show policy states that without notification of cancelation, you will not be eligible to be seen for further appointments.
- Meet with your Physician
- Your physician will develop an individualized care plan and clinic staff will discuss the next steps with you.
If your physician feels that you need further services that are not provided by the Clinic for the Uninsured, your case will be reviewed by our medical team and you may be asked to apply for financial aid.
If you are asked to apply for financial aid, clinic staff will discuss the next steps with you to help you get the process started.
If you do not speak English, a translator needs to be present for your appointment. The translator must be at least 18-years old.
Si usted no habla inglés, un traductor necesita estar presente para su cita. El traductor debe tener al menos 18 años.
Physician Volunteers: Why they do it?
“For me as a physician, I gain the greatest fulfillment when I am helping those who have the greatest need. This is often those who do not have the means to get the care they deserve...”
- Zaheer U. Baber, M.D, Cardiologist
Are you a specialist physician who would like to volunteer?
Contact the Clinic for the Uninsured at (405) 455-5755, (405) 455-5779 or email@example.com
Clinic for the Uninsured
1416 North Key Boulevard
Midwest City, OK 73110
Phones: (405) 455-5755 or (405) 455-5779
Fax: (405) 972-7509
Clinic Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (Clinic is only open for patients during scheduled clinic days)