About the Clinic
Oklahoma Heart Hospital (OHH) and our affiliated Research Foundation (OHHRF), in partnership with Mercy Hospital, and with help from other local donors, created a clinic for the uninsured in Midwest City, Oklahoma.
This clinic serves the uninsured in and around Oklahoma City, Oklahoma by offering specialty medical care through specialist physicians who volunteer their time.
For questions about the Medical Clinic call (405) 455-5755
- Plain Treadmill Stress Testing
Who is it for?
- The uninsured
- Those who do not qualify for Medicaid, Medicare or Veterans Benefits
- Those whose income is at or below 150% of the current year’s Federal Poverty Level
How to apply
1. Gather the following income verification forms:
- Most recent federal tax return
- Three most recent bank statements
- Last three pay stubs
- Copies of any benefits letters (if drawing social security or disability benefits)
- If no income at all, please provide a letter from family or friends who are helping support you
- Statements of Assets/Investments
- Provide verification from DHS if receiving TANF and/or Food Stamps
2. Complete the OHH Physicians Financial Assistance Application
Download the application here (Or visit one of our clinics and ask for a printout)
3. Mail or fax your completed application with income verification forms attached to:
Oklahoma Heart Hospital Physicians
Attention: Business Office
P.O. Box 268919
Oklahoma City, OK 73126
Fax: (405) 753-1830, Attention: Financial Counselor
For questions about your application, call:
(405) 608-1200 or (800) 409-3737
Physician Volunteers: Why they do it?
“For me as a physician, I gain the greatest fulfillment when I am helping those who have the greatest need.
This is often those who do not have the means to get the care they deserve...”
- Zaheer U. Baber, M.D., Cardiologist
Are you a specialist physician who would like to volunteer?
Contact the Medical Clinic at (405) 455-5755 or complete the form below and a member of our staff will contact you.